Changing the font size on lists

Hi!

I'd like to change my font size on <itemizedlist> and
<orderedlist>. I've looked in dblists.dsl but I couldn't understand
what's there:

font-size: (BULLTREAT BULLSIZE ilevel override mark)

What's "bulltreat", "bullsize", etc? And what is happening with these
5 statements?

Another thing I want to do is to define that the summary pages use
roman numbers and the rest of the text arabian numbers (starting from
1 again)... I'm looking for it, but I haven't tried anything
yet... The fontsize is my main problem now.

Thanks!
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.