re: LinuxDoc and PUBLIC "-//XFree86//DTD linuxdoc//EN"

Ha, knew that would do it!  Soon as I post saying that I can't find
anything, BINGO.  ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.0/source/doctools.tgz.
gunzip/untar this, and it will create at doctools heirarchy.  in
doctools/linuxdoc/ you will find the DTD, among other things.  Dave, if you
reply, please cut the LDP-discuss from the replys, thanks,
	Greg