HTML default appearance with DocBook 4.1 --- "improvement"???

Hi!

(questions related to articles written with DocBook 4.1 and processed
 with Jade and Norm's DSSSL stylesheet 1.54 --- with and without
 specifying a class for articles)

With DocBook 3.1 I get a title and a block with people addresses and
e-mails. With DocBook 4.1, I get a paragraph (<p>) with the title, in
red, and another paragraph with people author names. Is this the new
expected behaviour for the 4.1 version of DocBook???

And another thing that's annoying me is that the index is appearing
_before_ the title. It seems that it is more important than the
document itself.

I liked more the previous behaviour. Is there any flag that I must use
to get it?

The last thing, with my first experiences with 4.1, is that it's
definind fonts to be used. I think that this should be left to CSS
stylesheets or any other postprocessing tool. I had to duplicate many
of my CSS declarations just to override the <font> HTML element...

Thanks,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.