Re: docbook->tex on Windows

John S. Rhoades writes:
 > In short, it appears that jadetex expects a particular configuration of
 > LaTeX. Is this right and what version is that? I'm not committed to MikTex.

The system I work with in developing jadetex is
http://www.tug.org/texlive/. If other TeX setups don't provide the
goods, caveat emptor...

I wish I had time to test jadetex on other TeX setups; but since I do
not use Windows etc, it would simply be a torture I am not prepared
to undertake in my spare time :-}

Sebastian