Re: Re: Future of jadetex (Was: First OpenSourceDocumentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention

    N> ... However, TDG was published with a SGML->MIF
    N> DSSSL script and final composition was done in Frame.

I never found the need to sit down and figure out how it worked, and
I don't remember where I found them (ORA?) but I do have a collection
of DTD, MOD and fm files for FrameMaker which were alledged to process
DocBook.

If anyone is interested, I have put these on our FTP site at
ftp//www.teledyn.com/pub/DocBook  ... but this is temporary; we do not
have the bulk ftpspace available to host this permanently.

You may download these files under the following terms:

1) If you figure out how to use them, keep your notes and send them to
   me so I can post your instructions on our XML help page

2) if you discover that these files are not free software or are in any
   way restricted from being distributed on a website like mine, please
   let me know so I can remove them.

3) If the files really are useful, please find a new home for this
   archive and please let me know the new location.