RE: M$word and docbook/xml

Bob,

I can't imagine that would be any easier than simply saving the file as
"Text Only" or "MS-DOS Text" and starting from there.

Another thought would be to Export the .doc file as HTML, then use HTML Tidy
to clean up the MSHTML and convert it to XHTML.  I have never done this, but
it may work better than the "Text Only" solution.

-Ross