Including specific parts of a document

Hi!

Is it possible to include a specific part of a document? I mean,
suppose that I have a document with <section id="here"> in A.sgml, and
I want to include exactly the same text in B.sgml. Is it possible to
have something like this in B.sgml (it doesn't work):

<!ENTITY part-of-A SYSTEM "A.sgml#here">

&part-of-A

It might be interesting in some cases and would avoid duplicating
maintenance problems and file contents.

I thought about separating this specific part of the document in a
separate file, but I wanted to see if there was an alternative.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.