Re: RTF backend: inline graphics?

I also had trouble with this issue, but I almos convinced that it was
a MSWord 97. problem. In fact, I found that if worked in some computers
and not in others :(.

What I use to solve this problem is using Word 6.0, saving it as rtf again
and it works ok: graphics get embedded in the file.

HTH.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya

"Kenneth J. Hughes" wrote:

> How can I inline embedded graphics (.gifs) in my DocBook
> document so that OpenJade will produce an RTF file that is
> complete in and of itself.  Everything's working now
> except that the graphics are linked in rather than being
> inlined, and it'd be much simpler for the user to download
> if a single RTF file were produced.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Kenneth J. Hughes

Juan R. Migoya