Re: Website XSL bug? my goofup?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:53:25 +0530, madhu opined:
>  my mistake in markup? goofup or is it a bug?

I think it's hard to see how the website dtd and stylesheets work if
you use the same phrase for title and everything else in your test!
Try using something like "This is the title of Sect One", "This is the
Title of the document" etc.

I took your xml and got ok looking website html out of it.  Boring, but
ok. <g> Jazz it up a little and I think things will be clearer.

Another suggestion: if you use Emacs with the psgml package you can
validate your xml before converting it. Very handy if you are like me
new to this DTD.

>  also what is <webtoc/> doing there, i couldn't figure that one out ( i can't
>  figure out a lot of things ;-)) ,  i guess  )  thanks in advance

If you want navigation links then you need this. See Norm's example
website.xml, and how it looks on his website, for example:
http://nwalsh.com/website/example.tab/index.html

--
Bob Bernstein
at