Announce: Experimental DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.27

Hi folks,

I've just posted V1.27 of the DocBook XSL Stylesheets to

  http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/

The primary purpose of this experimental release is to test the
complete reworking of the page setup and title page formatting
instructions for the FO stylesheets.

Comments most welcome.

Changes since version 1.26 (2000-12-16)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.27 released.

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* common.xsl: Added 'Chapter' and 'Appendix' to the gentext
  | 	  for chapter and appendix titles
  |
  | 	* et.xml, hu.xml, id.xml, ko.xml, sl.xml: Added dingbats
  |
  | 	* l10n.xml, zh_tw.xml: Added traditional Chinese
  |
  | 	* l10n.xsl: Generalized 'gentext.element.name' to 'gentext'
  | 	  with key parameter

Changes to docbook/fo/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* autotoc.xsl: Format TOCs correctly, use new titlepage style,
  | 	  support LOTs
  |
  | 	* component.xsl, division.xsl, sections.xsl,
  | 	  titlepage.templates.xml, titlepage.templates.xsl,
  | 	  titlepage.xsl: Extensive changes to better support page
  | 	  layout and title pages
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: Remove reference to obsolete file:
  | 	  titlepage.book.xsl
  |
  | 	* footnote.xsl: Cleanup HTMLisms, add font size change
  |
  | 	* pagesetup.xsl: Page setup code
  |
  | 	* param.xsl: New parameters for page size, font selection,
  | 	  etc.
  |
  | 	* titlepage.book.xsl: Removed
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Reworked to use modes instead of calling named
  | 	  templates; support xref to author

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* component.xsl, division.xsl, titlepage.templates.xml,
  | 	  titlepage.xsl: Updated to use new parameters and new
  | 	  titlepage formatting
  |
  | 	* param.xsl: Added new parameters for controlling TOCs
  |
  | 	* titlepage.templates.xsl: Updated
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Added support for xref to author

Changes to docbook/template/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* titlepage.xsl: Reworked to handle more flexible template
  | 	  files

Changes to docbook/test/*

  | 2001-01-07  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* Makefile, book.xml, mlang.pl: Updated