Re: problems installing Modular Docbook StyleSheets

Does the bash shell admit
	 SGML_CATALOG_FILES=c:/jade/catalog;c:/jade/docbkx412/docbook.cat;c:/jade/xml.soc;?

Try this:

jade -t rtf -d jtest.dsl -c /jade/docbkx412/docbook.cat jtest.sgm

Anyway, it seems that Jade canīt find the Catalog.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya