Re: Getting started on Linux?

Hi!

Ok, thanks for keeping me up to date on that matter ,-)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> yes, you are. the formatting of tables in the main XSL FO
> implementations (don't forget that there are at least 6!)

Ok, maybe that's the problem ,-) Is there any "correct" one around?

>  > With JadeTeX, at least the frame of the table, and separator lines between
>  > table cells are shown (provided that one specified the "rowsep", or
>  > "colsep" attribute, respectively).
>
> no problem in XSL FO

Ok, why aren't they shown when running FOP on a test file? By the way, I
also tried PassiveTeX and got some strange error messages about missing
\pars, misplaced alignment character "&", and so forth. So, that left the
(maybe wrong) impression on me that PassiveTeX is not yet able to deal
with complex tables.

Greetings,

	Holger