Re: Xalan error with Norm stylesheets...

Oops, you did say you tested Xalan 2 with
the sample apps and they worked.

Did you test it with the sample XML files that
Norm provides with the Docbook XSL package?
That is what I tested it with.

Also, I noticed your command said "-OUT rel.tex"
although you are using the html stylesheets.
I presume that was a typo?

bobs