Chunk wish

Hello,

I have a wish about the XSL chunking support.

I think it could be interesting to specify at which level you want the
document splitted. In the current implementation it splits for each
section, and I would like to have some new variable (such as
chunk.level) through wich you could say to split for each chapter, each
part, etc.

Personally I have small chapters, or at least small sections, and I
don't find handy for the reader to have 5 lines per page! In another
hand I don't want to have all the chapters in the same file.

Is-it a crazy wish? :-)

Bye,
BG