DocBook DSSSL FAQ

I've put a draft for a "DocBook DSSSL Stylesheet FAQ" at:

http://www.miwie.org/docbook-dsssl-faq.html

This is an example of how such a FAQ *could* look. It was created using
Dan York's 'makefaq' (http://www.lodestar2.com/software/makefaq/), which
I like because of it's simple but efficient markup.

Anybody who wants to contribute to the FAQ or has suggestions how to
do it in another way, is invited to contact me privately or discuss it
on this list.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org