Re: Some contributed admon graphics ...

At 12:55 PM 5/12/01 -0400, Kevin Dunn wrote:
>They look good. One suggestion I would make would be concerning the
>"warning" graphic. When printed on a B&W printer, red becomes dark gray
>and the "!" gets lost. If you make it a lighter shade of red, the "!"
>will show up, but then it looks just like "important". I would suggest
>making "warning" a different shape from "important" and making the red
>a lighter shade so that the same graphics are useful in both color and
>B&W.

Yes, I saw that, and I will have to do something about it ... I still have
one or two more to do as well, as time permits.

I amd currently working on my 3-day Samba course which is soaking up all my
time, then there is a second edition of Special Edition, Using Samba to
work on and then ... I think I need to employ someone :-)

>--
>Kevin M. Dunn
>Professor of Chemistry
>Hampden-Sydney College