Re[2]: Producing custom HTML code

Hello Jirka,

Tuesday, May 15, 2001, 9:14:54 PM, you wrote:
JK> If you want to just add something to head of HTML file use following
JK> customization layer:

JK> <?xml version="1.0"?>
JK> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
JK>                 version="1.0">

JK> <xsl:import href=".../docbook.xsl"/>

JK> <xsl:template name="user.head.content">
JK>   <xsl:processing-instruction name="php">
JK>         $page=5;$page_name="Authors";
JK>         $title="mnoGoSearch authors";
JK>         include("include/top.php");
JK>   </xsl:processing-instruction>
JK> </xsl:template>

JK> </xsl:stylesheet>

JK> If you want completely replace default content in HTML head generated by
JK> XSL stylesheets, redefine template head.content.

Thanks for your help, I managed to add the include code into html
header, but I need to completely replace all the html tags in the
beginning of a html file - from <html> to <body> with the include
code. How do I redefine the head.content template. Could you please
direct me to some example?

I.e. I want html file to start in the following manner:

<?
        $page=25;$page_name="Win";
        $title="mnoGoSearch: Windows search engine software";
        include("include/top.php");
?>
<H3><u>mnoGoSearch for Windows</u></H3>

and end exaclty like that:

<?include("include/bot_inc.html");?>

I am new to xsl stylesheets and any help will be greatly appreciated!

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Tkatchenko