Re: Producing custom HTML code

/ Dmitry Tkatchenko <dim@lavtech.ru> was heard to say:
| I need to convert my docbook xml into html files with custom html
| code. How do I make parser replace header with include fields like
| this one:

Your description isn't very complete. Do you want to add this to the
HTML HEAD or replace the HTML HEAD with this?

| <?
|         $page=5;$page_name="Authors";
|         $title="mnoGoSearch authors";
|         include("include/top.php");
| ?>

Actually, this is interesting. If you're producing HTML, that PI is
wrong, it should be <?stuff> (no closing ?, although it doesn't hurt,
it's just part of the PI). If you're generating XHTML, that PI is
wrong because it doesn't include a target.

| I use DocBook XML V4.1.2, Saxon 6.0.2 parser and 1.32 DocBook Stylesheets

<xsl:template name="user.head.content">
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&lt;?</xsl:text>
<xsl:text>
         $page=5;$page_name="Authors";
         $title="mnoGoSearch authors";
         include("include/top.php");