Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| At 10:05 PM 6/5/01, Norman Walsh wrote:
|
| >| <config param="desc" value="Filters"/>
| >| <config param="dir" value="xsl"/>
| >| <config param="filename" value="N3729.html"/>
| >
| >The dir/filename parameters now go in layout.xml. They don't hurt
| >here, but they don't do anything, either.
| >
| >| All the rest could be copied through (I hope?)
| >
| >Yep. Unless you've got nested webpages.
|
| Which is all looked after in the layout.xml surely?

Yes, but if your original has nested <webpage> tags, you're going to
have to break them out into separate documents and build an appropriately
nested layout.xml.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--