Q) newbie to docbook and chunking

Hi,

I've just got my HTML tool chain working. Now I would
like to have multple pages - like one for each chapter, etc.

This newbie reviewed the mail archive and found the
subject very confusing. I see it is related to chunking
and XSLT stuff and I have not come up to speed on
all of this yet.

Can someone suggest a compatable set of tools that
gets the job done for a Linux platform? Where are the
instructions and docs to do this type of thing?

--- Jeffrey L. Franks