Re: EntityResolver?

"Bradford, Denis" wrote:

> Makes sense: when I snipped the tables from the sources, the transformation
> worked. We're not wedded to Xalan by any means - in your experience, what
> XSLT processor works best for getting HTMLHelp from DocBook?

I am using Saxon. Only problem is that Saxon has incorrect
implementation of apply-imports XSLT instruction and latest stylesheets
does not work with them correctly. AFAIK this should be fixed in the
next release of Saxon. Meanwhile you can use Saxon with older
stylesheets (I guess ~ 1.34 and below) or use current stylesheet with XT
processor. XT is very fast, only drawback is that it can not generate
index. Use xthtmlhelp.xsl stylesheet with XT.

	Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz