Re: Public ID for NW's XSL stylesheets?

/ ben <nicolas.marsgui@libertysurf.fr> was heard to say:
| Hello,
|
| I'd like to know if there is an official public ID for the Norman Walsh
| XSL stylesheets, because I want to use catalog mechanisms with them. For
| DSSSL I 've found:
|
| PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook Print Stylesheet//EN"
|   print/docbook.dsl
|
| Is there something equivalent for XSL?

No, partly because it probably wouldn't work even if there was. Most
of the places where you can refer to stylesheets (the stylesheet PI,
the xsl:import and xsl:include elements, etc.) only allow you to
specify a URI.

Instead, use a system entry in your catalog to map the "official" URIs
to your local copy.

I'm slowly trying to convert all the official URIs to be of the form

  http://docbook.sf.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl

etc.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm