XSL from DocBook refEntry -> man

Hi,

I'm wondering (cause I couldn't find any mentioning of it in the
archives or in the XSL sheets made by Norman Walsh) if anyone has made
any XSL stylesheets to convert refEntry DocBook documents to man pages?
(it does seem strange if noone had done it before). If not, I'd be happy
to start working on such a sheet.

Second question: When converting any DocBook XML document to HTML using
the DSSSL stylesheets I get the following error message with OpenJade

openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/html/dblink.dsl:406:5:E:
undeclared use of feature "simple-page"

(the html docuemnt is still created though) but I get no such warnings
if I use Jade, any ideas what might be wrong?

Regards,
David
david@2gen.com