RE: Where can I get version 1.34 of docbook xsl stylesheets (for html help support)

I am using the current version of XT (I think (19991105)) and I have
also tried Xalan (1.2.2, 2.1.0, 2.2.d6) on all of the following versions
of the htmlhelp xsl stylesheets

1.29
1.39
1.41

without success. The errors are various for example with 1.41 and XT I
get

/xsl/docbook/1.41/html/autoidx.xsl:86: no such function: key

error.

Does anyone have either Xalan or XT working to produce HTMLHelp??
Version numbers please!

Cheers

Alex