Re: Generating CHM HTML Help files from DocBook?

"Bradford, Denis" wrote:

> jeez, I only got htmlhelp.xsl working about a week ago. But since we're all
> flying by the seat of our pants - the operative word is 'flying' -  attached
> is the entirety of my customizations so far. The code is commented
> throughout, hope the changes make sense.

I looked at your files and recognized, that some additional flexibility
in standard stylesheet may be good for your and also for others users.

I added 4 new parameters to HTML Help stylesheet. New version of
stylesheet is now in CVS, and will be part of next release of XSL
stylesheets.

Brief description of new parameters:

htmlhelp.chm (default value htmlhelp.chm) - name of output CHM file
htmlhelp.hhp (default value htmlhelp.hhp) - name of project file
htmlhelp.hhc (default value toc.hhc) - name of TOC file
htmlhelp.hhp.tail (default is empty) - user content for project file.

Denis, these should solve all problems which I saw in your file. If you
will use these parameters don't forget that when specifying string
literals in XSLT you must double enclose them:

<xsl:param name="htmlhelp.chm" select="'mycoolbook.chm'"/>

When specifying user content for project file, enter it as document
fragment:

<xsl:param name="htmlhelp.hhp.tail">

[ALIAS]
#include alias.h