Re: DSSSL Tutorials

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 09:24:06PM -0700, M. Wroth wrote:
> While (Open)Jade does not implement the whole DSSSL standard, I
> still find it a more useful tool than any of the XML based

OTOH, Jade itself does not evolve any more - I've read that James
Clark has moved from DSSSL to other things - and I'm still wondering
about OpenJade - the latest beta is awfully slower than the latest
stable version, cannot seem to work properly with tables, and I've
seen no recent activity in CVS...  Anyone knows what's happenning
there ?

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre