OpenJade development - header and footer rules.

Hi,

I've started making some changes into OpenJade in order to better produce
rules under headers or above footers when using the TeX backend (assuming
jadetex with the fancyhdr package is doing the next stage of processing).

My reason for doing this is because I've found that the method of adding a
(make rule ...) to the style sheet doesn't always produce the desired
output, especially where the header (or footer) has more than just the one
left/center/right component. In particular the position of rule underneath
can depend on whether the text in the header contains characters which
descend below the baseline (eg. the 'p' in 'Chapter'). The problem lies
somewhere within jadetex - my guess is a conflict with the fancyhdr package
(I suspect it could be demonstrated in latex if a \fancyhead were to draw
rules using the \insertRule code from jadetex).

So far I've defined two new characteristics for a simple-page-sequence,
head-rule and foot-rule, which (via a change to jadetex.dtx) end up setting
\headrulewidth and \footrulewidth used by fancyhdr. Values of 0pt disable
the rules.