Re: Any suggestions on Java problems? (with Saxon)

Dan:

Try the following:

java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet

That usually works for me

Carlos

Once upon a time, "Dan York" was seen writting:

--
---
P  |Carlos Araya

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

If a man does not erect in this age his own tomb ere he dies, he shall
live no longer in monument than the bell rings, and the widow weeps.
 -- Wm. Shakespeare