Re: LaTeX style-sheet

On 20010913 07:59 (Thursday), S-Kal wrote:
> I started to write new style-sheet for generating a pure LaTeX
> backend.
>
> Please tell me if I have to continue (it takes a lonnnnng
> time).

As far as I know there is already a project that does this :
http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/

It's not finished yet and cannot be used for production AFAIK.
But it's usable though.
I'm sure they will appreciate your help.

The genitor of the project and some of the people helping are also
Frenchmen by the way.

Regards,

--
Marc-Aurčle DARCHE  <http://ma.darche.free.fr>