Re: DocBook and CVS

Horacio:

Unless the changes were not backwards compatible, all you have to do to work
with documents created on older versions is to change the doctype
declaration at the top of the document. As long as you've downloaded the
previous versions of docbook (not sure where you can find them) you should
be ok, the version of the stylesheets doesn't really matter as much as the
version of the docbook DTD

Also, you will need to decide if you want to use DSSL or XSL stylesheet as
that will determine the tools that you use and the procedure you use

Carlos
Once upon a time, "Horacio" was seen writing:

--
---
P  |Carlos Araya

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

You may not be able to change the whole world, but at least you can
embarrass the guilty.
-- Katha Pollitt