JadeTex 3.11 makes a big difference over JadeTex 3.10

Hi,

I recently pulled down JadeTex 3.11 and installed it (but still had to
add one more /nointerlineskip :-().

However, it has made a difference in the size of my document, in terms
of the number of pages. It must produce tighter pages, because the
document has gone down from 519 pages to 491 pages ...

Looks like the same content.

Interesting.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC-1