Re: Footnotes at the bottom of page

I'm using DSSSL and PDF.  I found %bop-footnotes% and
%footnote-size-factor% and have put them in my .dsl but they're not seeming
to work.

(define %footnote-size-factor%
 0.6)
(define %bop-footnotes%
 #t)

These settings don't seem to change anything.

--On Thursday, October 04, 2001 11:13:32 -0400 Norman Walsh
<ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> / Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> was heard to say:
>| Is it possible to get my footnotes to appear at the bottom of the
>| printed page, and in a smaller font, than at end of the chapter, and
>| in the same font?
>
> What tools are you using to print?

> --
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The First Amendment is often
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | inconvenient. But that is besides
> Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the point. Inconvenience does not
>                                    | absolve the government of its
>                                    | obligation to tolerate
>                                    | speech.--Justice Anthony Kennedy,
>                                    | in 91-155

Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss