Re: TeXmacs

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 05:24:12PM +1200, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> Has anyone here used TeXmacs (http://www.texmacs.org), I was wondering if
> anyone had ever thought of, or had looked at, changing it to load/save
> DocBook documents?  possible? not worth it?

It may be too much tied to LaTeX, which does not enforce separation of
content and style.  You may want to look at the new ThotBook project
at http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/thotbook/.  Work is just starting
and we're looking forward to welcome new people aboard !

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre