ToC

Hi all

I am using DocBook 4.1.2. with Xalan and the DocBook XSL.

I want to be able to increase my table of content levels on the chapter
pages in my book but not on my main ToC. Does anyone know if this is
possible.

I am also attempting to have my figures and tables included in the ToC. I
have tried <xsl:param name="titles" select="'figure'"/> in my customization
layer but I'm still having no joy.

Any help appreciated.

Ken Walton

Digital Design Development