Re: Sun Resolver classes released

/ "Bradford, Denis" <denisb@rational.com> was heard to say:
| Thanks Eric - the classpath bites again! Now I'm getting a
| FileNotFoundException on the system ID in my source's DTD declaration:
|
| D:\xdm1\htmlhelp>java  com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r
| com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver  ..\xmldiffmrg.xml
| c:\docbookxsl\htmlhelp\xdm-htmlhelp.xsl
| Error
|   java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\xdm1\cmbu_ratl.dtd (The system cannot
| find the file specified)

Increase the verbosity in CatalogManager.properties and make sure that
(1) the catalog(s) being loaded contain the mapping you want and (2)
Saxon is attempting to use them for resolution. (Maybe you need to use
one of -x or -y?)

Setting verbosity=4 ought to give you a pretty detailed (if not very
pretty :-) trace.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--