Re: Need help including c source

Yann Dirson wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 09:12:49AM -0700, Eric Richardson wrote:
>
>>I'm trying to include C source into docbook but I'm having problems with
>>the #include <stdio.h>. I really would like to have the source compile
>>as is and include as is into the document.
>>

> Instead of using an entity, you can use:
>
> <imagedata fileref="foo.c" format="linespecific">
>
> That roughly means, consider foo.c as an image encoded in the
> "linespecific" format - not a common way of looking at things, but
> semantically correct I think.
>
> docbook-dsssl 1.73 should work out-of-the box with this construct, I
> don't know for sure about docbook-xsl, which I don't use.

I tried this two different ways for docbook-xsl 1.45 and nothing comes
out in the html. Thanks for the help nonetheless as I would have never
figured out that markup - not even with PSGML. Perhaps I need extension
enabled.

Eric

source
      <figure>
       <title>C Source</title>
       <programlisting><filename>myfunc.c</filename>
	<inlinemediaobject>
	  <imageobject>
	    <imagedata fileref="myfunc.c" format="linespecific"/>
	  </imageobject>
	</inlinemediaobject>
       </programlisting>
     </figure>

     <mediaobject>
       <imageobject>
	<imagedata fileref="myfunc.c" format="linespecific"/>
       </imageobject>
     </mediaobject>