Re: RE: DOCBOOK: Table problems

/ Phillip Shelton <shelton@usq.edu.au> was heard to say:
| If I read your reply correctly you think I found a bug?  If so, where do I
| report it.  And what has the bug.

Someone else (sorry, I forget who, was it Yann?) suggested what the
stylesheets should do. Please go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook
and file this as a bug (so I don't forget to fix it).

| I thought that Jade was no longer being
| maintained?

No, that's not quite true. I'm definitely more involved in the XSL
stylesheets, but I'm committed to supporting the DSSSL stylesheets at
least until the (free) print options for XSL are as robust as they are
for DSSSL.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--