Re: Error: Output character not available

Please ignore my previous plea for further assistance. I saved my source
XML as iso-8859-1 encoding and put the 3 parameter settings in my driver
file instead of on the command line. One or all of these fixed the
problem.

Thanks Jirka for pointing me in the right direction. I did read that in
the docs, but did not realize it applies to English and UTF-8 under all
circumstances.

Gershon