Re: Best Linux toolchain for SGML->PDF

Murry,

  Thanks very much for your help.

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 03:23:16PM -0700, Rick Bronson wrote:
> > 2. In the Table of Contents, the first <part> starts on page i, it
> > seems like it should start on page 1.  The page's that contains the
> > <partinfo>'s don't have a page number.
>
>   Ian Castle posted a solution to this problem several months ago.
> Check the archives.  His patch worked great for me.

  I snooped around for the Ian Castle solution, I couldn't find the
patch on sourceforge.  I tried the Mandrake Cooker,
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/jadetex-3.11-1mdk.noarch.rpm
but wasn't able to get this to do much under debian.  I downloaded the
CVS tree of "cvs -z3 checkout -r jade_1_1 jade" but it wouldn't
build.  Could you tell me where I could get this "solution"?  Or maybe
just a "recipe" for getting in sync to the latest and greatest openjade.

  Thanks much.

  Rick