Re: URLs as system identifiers

Holger Rauch <Holger.Rauch@heitec.de> writes:

> Hi Kristina!
>
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 ext-Kristina.Knaving@nokia.com wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > openjade:ideas.xml:8:0:E: URL not supported by this version
> >
> > Does this mean I should upgrade Openjade?
>
> AFAIK, URLs have never been supported by Openjade,

This isn't true.  You probably just have a version which was built
with http support.

Probably the real thing you wanna do is use the PUBLIC identifier (and
the local copy of the DTD) rather than the system identifier (using
the DTD off the network).  You should put "OVERRIDE YES" in the
catalog file that contains the entry for the docbook entry you
reference in your DOCTYPE declaration.