Namespace and DocBook XML

1. Does the exists an official DocBook XML namespace URI (I havn'r been
   able to find one)

2. I have developed tiny XML language, that is basicly a heiracical
database. The content model of all the lower level elements are stricty
DocBook XML (i.e para, itemizedlist, etc.)

In another DocBook document, I have embedded PIs, that refer to
nodes in my database. Applying a special XSLT stylesheet, have the effect
of merging my DocBook document with the database, and thus procducing a
new DocBook documet.

I am able to validate both the original document and the resulting
document as beeing DocBook compliant.

My question is : how do I validate my database (is it at all possible
with DTDs) ?

How should my DTD look like ?

    <ELEMEMNT ?? >

    <!ELEMENT group (myelement*)>