Problems creating PDF coduments using FOP

I've tried to create 2 different documents using FOP and, one one I get the
following result:
/usr/local/java/fop/fop.sh \
-xml why-naginata.xml \
-xsl xsl/fo/docbook.xsl \
        -pdf naginata.pdf
[INFO]: FOP 0.20.2
file:////home/elrond/public_web/archive/xsl/fo/docbook.xsl; Line 92; Column
16; Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)
[INFO]: building formatting object tree
[INFO]: [1]
[INFO]: [2]
[INFO]: [3]
[ERROR]: Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
[INFO]: [4]
[INFO]: Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[ERROR]: list-item must have exactly two children

One the other onw I get and endless loop and have to kill my client.

I am using fop 0.20.0 with the 1.44 stylesheets. It was working perfectly
about an hour ago and I don't know if it's the file I'm working on or the
stylesheets