Re: XHTML Stylesheets

I am using xalan-java-latest under windows.

I haven't customized the xsl so much:
to xhtml/docbook.xsl and xhtml/chunk.xsl I added this lines:

xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";

xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

version='1.0'>

<xsl:output method="xml"

doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

doctype-system="mathml.dtd"/>

and if I used in html/docbook.xsl in line 206

xalan gave me the null namespace in other elements.

Lars