Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook XML and XMLspy

Bernd Kreimeier wrote:

> I am looking for a Win32 solution for structured/guided editing
> of DocBook XML which is a bit closer to the standard Windows way
> of things than Emacs/PSGML. XMLspy seems to be a good choice
> (other suggestions?).

Well, XMLSpy is XML editor for developers -- it has quite cool tools for
editing data oriented XML files, XSLT stylesheets, DTDs and XML schemas.
But it is not well suited for editing of large document oriented XML.
For this type of work there are so called WYSIWYG XML editors -- XMetal,
Epic, Morphon, epcEdit, ...¨

						Jirka

BTW: This question should go to docbook-apps not to docbook list.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz