Re: <informaltable> with <title>

Hello,

I ended up hacking the DTD and the customization layer. I use

<!ELEMENT InformalTable - - ((%formalobject.title.content;)?,
                             (Graphic+|MediaObject+|tgroup+)) %tbl.table.excep;>

in the DTD, and

(element (informaltable title)
  (make paragraph
    font-weight: 'bold
    space-before: 0pt
    space-after: %para-sep%
    start-indent: (+ %block-start-indent% (inherited-start-indent))
    keep-with-next?: #t
    (process-children)))

in the stylesheets.

I want informaltable title to look exactly like table title (except
leading "Table N. "). However, with modifications above the title is too
far from the first row (compared with the table title). Looks that the
table title also is formatted with "space-after: %para-sep%"
(print/dbblock.dsl:227 in 1.73):

(mode formal-object-title-mode
  (element title
      (make paragraph
        space-after: (if (object-title-after (parent (current-node)))
                         0pt
                         %para-sep%)

What causes my rendered space-after to be different from the table's?
How can I make them generally consistent (i.e., without specifying
custom space-after values in points)? Can I find the number of points
between the formal table title and body from the .tex output? From
print/dbblock.dsl I can conclude that it is be %para-sep% + %block-sep%,
but the .pdf output shows that I'm wrong.

I'm using OpenJade 1.3 and DSSSL 1.73 to produce pdf.

Thanks in advance,
Baurjan.