Re: Variations on <qandaset>

At 19:11 26/12/2001 -0600, John W. Himpel wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>It appears as though the defaultlabel="label" has been removed from
><qandaset>.
>
>I previously has used something like the following:
>
><qandaset defaultlabel="label">
><qandaentry>
><question label="Problem:">
><para>
>This is a problem description.
></para>
></question>
><answer label="Possible Solution:">
><para>
>This is a possible solution.
></para>
></answer>
></qandaentry>
></qandaset>
>
>This would render into something resembling:
>
>Problem: This is a problem description.
>Possible Solution: This is a possible solution.
>
>Must I add "role=....." and customize the stylesheets, or is there
>another method.
>
>The alpha version of TDG, <qandaset> has had DefaultLabel="label"
>removed, however, <question> processing expectations seems to hint that
>the functionality of assigning arbitrary text to labels is still
>allowed.
>
>Docbook-xml 4.1.2
>Docbook-xsl 1.47b-exp
>xsltproc

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=486849&group_id=21935&atid=373750

I put a request in to permit just what you want,
except using the role attribute.
Looks like its awaiting action from Norm.
Meanwhile suggest the customisation you propose unless
you want to wait.

Regards DaveP
Meanwhile