Re: installing extensions

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:47:37AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 12:15:47PM -0500, David Merrill wrote:
> > Is there any documentation available on installing the extensions
> > properly for xsltproc?
>
>   Err, what extensions ? If you mean the exslt ones, they should be
> automatically compiled in. If you mean sone from Matt, well they
> aren't there yet.
>
> > I've futzed with it in my spare time for a
> > couple of weeks and am not getting anywhere. Sorry for my voluminous
> > ignorance. Oh, that's for docbook-xml-website. :-)
>
>   What are the extension required and missing ? There was one
> suggested one week ago.

Yeah, those are the one. They are compiled into exslt you mean? Or
xsltproc? I'll go read the exslt docs and see if they give me any
pointers.

I am new to this and feeling lost and overwhelmed a bit. And probably
asking stupid questions. Sorry.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net

It's possible, you can never know, that the universe exists only for me. If
so, it's going quite well I must admit.
	--Bill Gates