code examples and whitespace

Er, anyone else have this problem? When I have a code example, my white
space is flattened into one line by my XML editor (XMLMind). My how this
sucks! Kinda undermines the whole point of of a code snippet.

How are other people solving this problem? I suspect my only recourse is
to use an external entity, which I really don't want to do.

--
Nick Bauman
Cortexity Development