Re: HTML stylesheets and product{number,name}

/ Rune Enggaard Jensen <rune@enggaard-lausen.dk> was heard to say:
| Is it a bug? If so, I will submit at sourceforge. If not, I will just
| keep my customisations :-)

I'm not sure. Getting all the possible titlepage elements to work
"nicely" in any order for any document is...darn near impossible.

That said, I'm starting to feel like the titlepage customization stuff
is just too hard to use. It's at least an order of magnitude easier
than doing it all "by hand", but it's still a battle.

I'm now wondering if I can't make something nicer, something that
let's you put the elements in with the markup in the template.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything we love, no doubt, will