RE: DOCBOOK: Making db2html put chapters and sections inthe same page

Hi,

[...]
> I remember going in and changing some of the DSSSL stylesheet
> code, and
> I found where that code is, but I can't find where in the code it is
> that I need to make the change.

1. Save yourself a lot of work by not editing the distributed
   stylesheets but writing a customization layer.
   See "Docbook - The Definive Guide" for how to do it.
   You can keep it around and use it for future updates of the "upstream"
stylesheets then.
2. See html/dbparam.dsl
(define nochunks
  ;; REFENTRY nochunks
  ;; PURP Suppress chunking of output pages
  ;; DESC
  ;; If true, the entire source document is formatted as a single HTML
  ;; document and output on stdout.
  ;; (This option can conveniently be set with '-V nochunks' on the
  ;; Jade command line).
  ;; /DESC
  ;; AUTHOR N/A
  ;; /REFENTRY
  #f)
  I guess setting this to #t in your customization layer (or as parameter to
db2html?) does it.

3. Btw., use the docbook-apps list for "formatting questions".

Jens